What makes us different?
* Trained in the art of listening, Owner, Terry Loper has been married for decades and has mastered the art
* You will receive the personal touch and deal directly with the owner, not a salesman or an account manager
* You will not be nickeled and dimed to death. No Hidden charges
* We try to save our customers as much money as possible
* 30+ years in business
* We seek to honor god by impacting the lives of our employees, customers, and community. We believe that God owns this business and we are simply His stewards of it for a season. We want to make sure that all we do in and through the business honors Him. We do what is right even when no one is watching. We are constantly redefining our goals, expectations, boundaries and potential.
Meet our team:
Terry Loper, Owner
Terry had a dream of owning his own landscaping company and started with a truck and a single axle trailer in the mid 1980's. The business has grown over the years and Terry still remains actively involved in all aspects of the business. Terry was born and raised in Brunswick, is a christian and is an active member of New Life Santuary in Brunswick and is a member of the choir. I give god all the credit for my success. Terry enjoys grilling, spending time with his grandkids and camping.
Vickie Loper, Office Admin.
Vickie has been married to Terry for 31 years and has helped him grow the business. Vickie was born and raised in Brunswick, is a christian and is an active member of New Life Santuary in Brunswick and enjoys spending time with her grandkids, garage sales, and camping.
She is in charge of all the office duties.
Derek Loper, Irrigation Technician
Derek is the son of Terry & Vickie and has been working for the company for 7 years. Derek is an active member of New Life Santuary in Brunswick where he sings in the choir. Derek enjoys spending time with his fiance, Brittany, flea markets and camping. He is responsible for all the irrigation system installs and repairs.
Matt Drum, Supervisor
Matt is a valuable asset to the company and we are very fortunate to have him. He has been with the company for 12 years. Matt is married and has one daughter. He wears many hats including overseeing the landscape crews and spraying herbicides.